Our team at My Dental Care offers porcelain dental crowns to help you restore the shape, size, and strength of your tooth.
A dental crown in Fishers, Indiana, is a dental restoration that can improve the appearance of your tooth. It covers the entire visible portion of your tooth and improves its health. It also has the ability to:
• Keep a fragile tooth from breaking
• Support a tooth that has a large filling
• Restore a tooth that has been worn down
• Hold a dental bridge in place
• Disguise a severely discolored tooth
• Make a cosmetic alteration
• Cover a dental implant
• Save a tooth that has been extremely damaged from decay
If you decide to improve the health of your oral cavity with a dental crown, we ask that you expect two trips to our office. First, Dr. Becker or Dr. Rake will numb your tooth, shave its surfaces, make impressions of the tooth, and send the impressions to a dental lab. Second, your dentist will check the fit of the product and then will permanently cement the crown onto the tooth.
For more information on dental crowns, call our office today and set up an appointment!