Drs. Becker and Pistoia and our dental team use up-to-date techniques and dental technology in Fishers, Indiana. The use of modern dental technology allows us to provide you with the best dental care possible. Our dentists can work more efficiently and precisely and achieve greater comfort for you, the patient. The following make My Dental Care proficient and technologically advanced:
- Digital X-rays produce 90% less radiation than traditional X-rays. Digital X-rays are available on screen as soon as they are taken.
- Our Digital Panorex takes an X-ray of your whole mouth in one image. Panorex images are used to prepare for more complex dental procedures.
- Digital impressions are used when creating dental restorations. Digital impressions take 3D images of the tooth or teeth.
- Our dentists use an intraoral camera to educate our patients about what is going on in their mouth.
- Our dentists use laser dentistry which means greater comfort and less bleeding and swelling for the patient.
- Our dental office is computerized, so we can easily locate and edit your patient charts.
- At My Dental Care, we use CAESY Patient Education. CAESY includes over 280 multimedia presentations with 3D animation and full-motion videos.
- When performing oral cancer screenings, our dentists use VELscope®, which is handheld scope. VELscope uses a bright blue light that causes the healthy tissues in the mouth to glow.
Feel free to contact our dental office today to learn more and to schedule a visit.