What to Expect at Your Next Visit
My Dental Care Family Dentistry is once again open, and we are excited to see you! Infection control has always been a top priority for us, and we remain committed to helping you and your family remain safe. Our infection control processes are designed to help you receive care in safety and comfort. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association® (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. Please take a few minutes to check out the new COVID protocols we have implemented in our office.
Complete Your Forms In Advance
Our forms are available online for your use. You can access them here.
Please complete these forms prior to coming in to our office. We will also communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions, and you will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
Wait in Your Car
• When you arrive, call or text us at 317-849-0999 to check in.
• A member of our team wearing a mask will let you in.
• No guests will be admitted with patients
• Our reception room is unused to limit the movement of patients in the office, and social distancing is maintained.
• A member of our team will ask you a few COVID screening questions.
• We will take your temperature.
Safety Measures Taken
• Hand sanitizer is available in our office.
• You are required to wear a mask.
• Appointments are staggered to maintain social distancing recommendations and minimize waiting time.
• All surfaces are completely disinfected between appointments.
Surgically Clean Air
We have upgraded our air filtration systems with new air purifiers from Surgically Clean Air. These purifiers rapidly turn over, filter and sanitize the air to eliminate any lingering respiratory droplets. The units use seven stages of air sterilization to destroy viruses, bacteria and bio-debris.