The more we do to help our teeth become healthy, the easier it is to meet our overall goals for the optimum health care of our teeth and gums. Meet your smile goals with Invisalign®.
Invisalign is a cutting-edge service that offers dental support for your teeth similar to traditional braces. The difference is in the patented thermoplastic materials used for Invisalign that make them both flexible and removable.
If you are unsure if you could benefit from Invisalign, here are a few questions to help you:
– Is your lower jaw longer than your upper jaw?
– Do you have any extra or missing teeth?
– Do your lower front teeth bite behind your upper front teeth?
– Do your lower front teeth extend further out than your upper front teeth?
– Do you have any misalignments or bad bite issues with any of your teeth?
– Are there large gaps between any of your teeth?
– Does the center of your lower front teeth fail to line up with the center of your upper front teeth?
– Are your teeth crooked or misshapen due to overcrowding?
– Do you have any irregularities in your teeth, gums, jaw, or face that affect your natural look or eating habits?
If you said yes to any of these questions, orthodontic treatments can help you.
If you want to learn more about Invisalign or any other type of orthodontic treatment, please come visit our dentists at My Dental Care by calling us at 317-849-0999 and speaking with a member of our team. Dr. Cynthia S. Becker & Cynthia A. Pistoia can help you fix your smile. You can also set up an appointment at our office in Fishers, Indiana. Happy, healthy smiles can be yours once more!