Our team at My Dental Care Family Dentistry offers porcelain dental crowns in Fishers, Indiana, to help you restore the shape, size and strength of your tooth.
A dental crown is a restoration that can improve the appearance of your tooth. It covers the entire visible portion of your tooth and improves its health. It also has the ability to:
- Keep a fragile tooth from breaking
- Support a tooth that has a large filling
- Restore a tooth that has been worn down
- Hold a dental bridge in place
- Disguise a severely discolored tooth
- Make a cosmetic alteration
- Cover a dental implant
- Save a tooth that has been extremely damaged from decay
If you decide to improve the health of your smile with a dental crown, we ask that you expect two trips to our office. First, Dr. Cynthia Becker will numb your tooth, shave its surfaces, make impressions of the tooth and send the impressions to a dental lab. Second, our dentist will check the fit of the product and then permanently cement the crown onto the tooth.
Call us today at 317-849-0999 to schedule your appointment!